Tuesday 26 February 2013

Blogging Regularly or Not

February 26, 2013
Happy Birthday, Ian - my nephew - not that he's reading this yet!  I'll follow up with him via email and at a birthday party for his mother this weekend!
I have to go out and find my camera in my sewing room and update this blog properly!  Now I know and can say that I'm going to be lost to this blog on the third week of each month from Sept. till June.  That's because on that week I have my quilt club meeting and my guild meeting - too much going on.  This week I presented the program to my guild, the Island Quilters Guild, on how to make the Treasure Bags for the Canadian Quilters Association (www.canadianquilter.com) annual quilt show in Penticton, B.C. and then on Thursday, I was on the 'lunch' committee for my club, the Happy Quilters. 
So...from now on, I'll have to prepare before this week or be 'lost in transition'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment